It is all about YOU.
- How do you feel about your job, or, more broadly, your career?
- What are your frustrations?
- Do you want to perform better at work, get recognised, or move on?
- How can you master what you do?
I don’t believe in “dream” jobs but better careers. While some coaches aim to help people escape from the 9 to 6 life, I think there are things that one can achieve more easily by working for a company because of the amount of resources available. If someone enjoys starting their own business/projects, I support that too. Whatever works for you works – my role is to help you find and achieve what really resonates with your life goals.
There are many ways to turn frustration into motivation, and we will work together to find HOPE and POSSIBILITIES within you. I will help you define and break career goals into actionable pieces so that your career desires become a reality.
Through coaching with me, you will be able to:
- Reflect on your career and interests in a practical and useful way
- Understand yourself more thoroughly and leverage your character and strength
- Find more hope and discover possibilities in your career and life
- Come up with concrete action steps to advance your career
- Gain more confidence in developing your own professional network
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute (Now Co-active Training Institute)
- Master Practitioner of NLP and Master Coach, American Board of NLP
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy, American Board of NLP
- Certified DiSC Facilitator, Wiley & Sons
- Certified Image Consultant, Imageworks Asia
- Certified Hypnotherapist, American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Active Hope facilitator
How I coach
- Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Medium: Face to face, virtual meeting or phone
- Approach: Hope Coaching + Consultation